Saturday, October 10, 2009

Training

Every day, I do training with Mom and Dad so they learn how to give me treats.  So far, they've learned that, when I sit and am calm, they need to give me a treat.  Today, I started teaching them a new command, "Off".  So, when I jump on them or on something, they're now learning to say "Off", at which point I'll sit, which is their cue to give me a treat.  Pretty cool, huh!?  Sometimes, they're not the fastest learners, but, hey, I still love them.  We'll try again tomorrow. 


Here's the video of teaching humans the "Off" command: 
http://www.dogstardaily.com/videos/bite-inhibition-stage-3


Here's me and the katz working as a team to teach Mom how to give us all treats. 



You can see us here talking over how to help her learn this quicker:



That's it for now.  Catch ya tomorrow!!



3 comments:

  1. OMD are you cute or what!!

    Nala sent us over.

    Keep up the good work training!

    Chasing my tale...
    Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Remi!! Those humans can be slow but they will eventually get it. ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those evil khritters!

    I'm glad they now have a khanine to keep 'em straight!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete