Monday, October 19, 2009

Family reunion...

The day started out like any other day.  Mom made me work for my breakfast by chasing this thing around until it pooped out all my food:




Then, I had a visit from my sister.  This was our first nose-to-nose meeting.  She was very cool and mellow...and big.  At first, I was a little freaked by how big she was, so I hid. 

But she was super nice and there was no need for me to be scared.

She let me jump around all over and growl and play.  When I played too rough, she would try to eat me (just kidding, but that's what it looks like).

It was so much fun.  She even brought me a present, a cool Eggbaby Duck and some Zukes mini salmon treats, which is my favorite flavor.  I didn't want her to leave, but her and pawrents had to go.  I was sad after they left.

But it was cool that she left me something to remember her by.


Good night Nala.  Thanks for coming to visit.  Hope we can do it again soon!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh!

    Woo are lukhky to have such a khool and special sisfur like Nala!

    I'm sure she missed woo too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remi, I had SO much fun and I didn't want to leave either but the pawrents figured a short visit was good for our first meeting. ;) They said they didn't want to overwhelm you or wear you out even though I told them you would be fine. :) Oh well, we will have another reunion soon...I am sure of it! Glad you liked the egg baby...I LOVE those things and the salmon is my favorite too.

    Kisses from your sis,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Remi! Thats so cute you two had a change to meet up and play! Pretty soon you'll be just as big as your sister!
    Love that last picture of you cuddling with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya RemiDog!

    I sure love your blog! So much, in fact, that I gave you an award! Come by my blog and check it out!

    http://dogcatgirl.blogspot.com/

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How excellent you met Nala... shes an awesome rolemodel to have... I forgot till I read all your posts how much wee pups need their sleep... you sure seem on content little guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place to hide, Remi, but we knew you'd realize that Nala is a real sweetie! What nice gifts she brought you! We hope you get together again soon!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete