Friday, October 9, 2009

Another day at work...and play

Went up to Mom's work place again, except it was so early it was still dark out.  Yawn.  And I didn't get breakfast until after we got there.   But, I met a ton of new people.  When we got home, I had lunch out of what mom call the 'twist 'n treat'.  All I know is I've got to hit it around all over the place to get my food to come out.  Mom thinks it helps me eat slower so I don't get 'bloat'.  Whatever makes her feel better...


Now I'm waiting for Dad to get home.  It's always exciting when my pawrents come home. 

Hmm...Somehow the katz snuck in a 'cute' picture:


Not sure what's in store tomorrow, but it seems like everyday, I'm meetin' new people and makin' new furr-iends!  It's great!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been having some fun adventures Remi! Those sneaky cats....I don't know how you manage to live with them....you are a better dog than I. ;) Hey, come check out my blog! *wink wink*

    Your Sis,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sisfur Nala sent me to say HI!

    Woo are furry khute AND handsome too!

    Please khome by my khorner some time!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Remi! I'm Ammy from the Army of Four! My sister and brothers and I are blog-buddies of Nala! I just wanted to stop by and say "ha roo"! You sure are an adorable little guy!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet you two. I LOVE making furr-iends!!! I have a furr-iend who is a Husky. You guys/gals are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete