Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My first full day of play...whew!

Today I got to go to that place and play all day and make bunches of new furr-iends.  They let me hang out by the front door and greet all the regulars when they came in for the day.  I got to wear this bandana to show I was the official greeter. 

I made a bunch of furr-iends. 


Thanks to everyone for their nice comments and encouragement about my first day. You were right.  I did fine and everyone liked me.

When mom came to pick me up, I was STILL playing.  Then I got in the nice, warm, quiet truck and fell fast asleep all the way home.  Then I took an hour nap when I got home.  Mom says, if I'm good (like I'm anything but!) this weekend, she'll let me play all day Tuesday AND Wednesday.  Most excellent.  Well, I'm still pooped, so I'm off to chew on my flossie for a bit then back to sleep.  All that playing definitely wore me out! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great host you are to welcome everyone to daycare camp, Remi! You look very handsome in your orange bandana!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, a well-exercised pup is a good pup!!! So glad you had fun, Remi.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, I'm so glad you had a great day!! I knew you would do great! Cute sleeping pictures up top too. As for the witch hat...all I can say is that somehow I managed to escape the evil dress up torture this year...I hope to make it a tradition. At least it was just a hat though....could have been worse. ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete