Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy play day

Me and Dad made a trip to Lacey where I got to make 2 more furr-iends ...Harley and Sierra.  It was a nice sunny day out, so we got to play a lot!   This is me and Harley, who's a cool, mellow Husky.




Harley's packmate, Sierra, was a little too enthusiastic for me.  I know, I didn't think that was possible either!!


But I think we all had a lot of fun and burned off some energy. 


I zonked out all the way home.  Can't wait to make more furr-iends!!! 

Another short blog today, but I have to get my zzzz's tonight.  Going in to work before dawn tomorrow morning.  Gonna help more people feel better and meet more of Mom's friends.  Cool!!

1 comment:

  1. My little granddog--you are growing up before my very eyes..Beware of the energy eminating from your human Mom and Dad...take it from one who knows--it can be exhausting just watching them on the go. Say hi to your Kitty Sista's

    ReplyDelete