Friday, October 30, 2009

Couch Monster!!!!

So, another day at work with mom (I swear this is a different picture from yesterday's!)

But today I encountered the dreaded Couch Monster!!  I think you all have fought with him in the past.  One minute, I was calmly eating my breakfast, and the next thing I knew, the Couch Monster had taken possession of it!!!!


I tried sneaking up on him from behind (can you see my legs?), but he wouldn't budge...

I ended up having to holler for mom to help tackle the Monster.  She was very brave and got down on all fours (like me) and reached way into the mouth of the monster and got out my food dispenser.  Yea!

5 comments:

  1. One day...

    Furry furry soon, woo will be taking khare of the couch monster with your own paws!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all that work to retrieve your food dispenser, no wonder you are sleeping.

    Happy weekend, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe if you chew off the legs of the couch monster, it will become shorter and unable to steal your toyz. Afterall, you are a brave lion hunter!

    just a thought. :)

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Mom wants to know why there are no dust bunnies living under your couch? We have a whole herd (or is it gaggle?) living under ours!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaaaa, mom to the rescue! We're so glad she helped you out, Remi!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete