Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dude, am I cool or ....

So I found out I got this award for my blog:


That's so neat!!   I got it from MurphyDog, who also has a jammin' blog!  Thanks Murph!!  Now, I think I'm supposed to send the award to other dog bloggers I know.  Definitely Nala, since she inspired me to blog and, of course, she's my sis!  Darwin is also super cool and I hope to meet up with her once I get bigger.  Khyra does some neat stuff on her blog and sends me lots of messages.  Lilo has a really cool Halloween background on her blog (I still have stuff to learn).  And Addie's blog has a bunch of cool local info on missing furr-iends, and such.  I'll have to let them all know I gave them an award.  So they need to paws- it forward too. 

Mom got me my own set of keys.  She said they will help me with my 'toothing' or something.

Here's me with my first real bone.  Another thing Mom gave me for 'toothing.'


I think I mentioned last time that I keep getting new beds cuz they keep shrinking.  Mom thinks this one (my very first one) has shrunk too much, but I still like to lay on it.


You can also see in that picture that I frayed the 'indestructible' leash.  At least Mom gets a new one for free since its guaranteed.  That's it for now.   Wags to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks the for the award Remi!
    That picture of you in your tiny bed is so cute! We went the cheap route and didn't buy many things that Darwin would grow out of quickly(we borrowed crates from friends for training and used old pillows as a temporary bed til we bought a papasan cushion for her bed).
    If you happen to destroy your indestructible leash, this is the one we got for Darwin http://www.krebsrecycle.com/ and as much as she chews on it during walks, its held up so far! They use old climbing ropes and "up-cycle" the. And they are a Seattle company too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, Remi. Sounds like you are a typical puppy - and we saw you had some fun with Nala too.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award.. i gave shy frozen chicken wings for her teeth but honestly I dont thinks she needed it. Shy chews shoes.. any shoe... chels sticks to soft things like pillows and sheets... needless to say we need more of all of those..:) Cant help you with the leash one... probably the only teen thing we didnt go through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khongrats on your pawesome award!

    I'm furry furry honoured woo pawed it along to ME!

    I love bones like that - I might just have to ask Mom if I khan't have one of mine tomorrow!

    It is amazing to see how your beds are shrinking! Woo must have magikh powers!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real bones are the best, Remi! Enjoy it!
    Congratulations on your award!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Remi...you are so pawesome! I will post the award when I get a chance. :) Looks like you were having some fun with those keys....just keep it under the speed limit little buddy! ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete