Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm a growing boy!!

I went to my doctor again the other day.  It wasn't as much fun cuz those big dogs weren't there this time.  Plus, they poked me with something sharp.  The doc said I was very good and that my tail didn't stop wagging during the whole thing.  They weighed me and I gained almost 4 pounds from 2 weeks ago.  Now I weigh 14.5 pounds (of pure muscle, thank you). 


I think I'm getting the hang of this 'going for a ride' thing.  I pretty much sleep whenever I get in the truck. 

Today we went and got me a new bed, since I'm getting so huge and all.  My first bed was getting way too small and it was really hard for me to stretch out.  Check out how big my new bed is.  It's like kingsize!!


Mom wanted me to put this picture in so everyone could see what an amazing ridge I have:

No comments:

Post a Comment