Monday, November 23, 2009

I love Mondays!

Mom took me out to the little off-leash area in UP again today.  She said all that playing helps me focus better in my obedience class (I think it's the chicken and cheese!).  Here's me with some nice new furr-iends.  Me and the little white terrier had fun.  His name's Taco:



I played with this boxer, Brindle.  He was cool (not too frothy slobbery) and was coaching me on how to pee like a boy. 

My class went really well.  I got to show off how I can lay down when mom asks or moves her hand.  I was the only one who already knew how to do it.  Mom's nervous about next week cuz we are working on loose leash walking (say that 3 times fast). 

2 comments:

  1. We are chukhkling about your deskhription of the Boxer!

    I'm glad woo are such a khwikhk study at khlass!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a good thing to be well exercised before class. Have fun at class - we know you will be able to handle that leash quite well.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete