Sunday, November 15, 2009

A break in the weather

It was raining when I woke up this morning, so I figured it would be a day stuck inside.  At least I got to help dad with some home improvement projects.  Here I'm helping him hammer a nail:

Then we hung out downstairs for a bit.


Then, surprisingly enough, the rain let up a bit.  So we jumped in the truck and headed out to check out another dog park.  This time we went to Grandview in Seatac/Kent area.  It was huge.  A little muddy in parts, but I stayed away from those.  Here's me and a red coon hound:




I was still pretty worn out from yesterday's play session, so I played with these dudes for a while, then went walking with mom and dad.  It was the first time we walked without me being on my leash and they said they were proud at how well I did.



This park went up pretty high and there were some 'grand views' (har har).




Action shot:


Mom got a new camera and wanted to try out the B&W feature.

Another busy day today.  I'm pooped.  Mom said, if the weather is somewhat decent tomorrow, I might get to go to another park before going to my class tomorrow night.  I sure hope so.  They don't let me run around enough in that class. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like woo had a produkhtive AND fun day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Nice pikhs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post gave us lots of "grand views" too - thanks for sharing your fun day. Hope you get to go again today and have lots of fun at class.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete