Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cooooooooooold!!!!!!!

It's been so cold here the last couple days.  When I go out in the morning, I have to be careful not to slip on the ice and do the splits.  This morning, Mom took me to Petco, so I could walk around and do something inside, since it was still very cold out.  When I ride, I'm supposed to be in the back seat, but I always sneak up front when mom's not looking:

I was really good at Petco (other than knocking over a display of pig ears), so she let me have a pig ear.  Here's my 'distinguished' look.  I think it would have worked better with a cigar, but I only had the pig ear:

I'm off to nap for a bit, then we're going to my fav dog park (after it warms up a bit).  Blog atcha later!

4 comments:

  1. We have never had a pig ear, but you look quite distinguished with yours in that pic.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pigs ears are really crunchy, aren't they, Remi? What a cute picture of you!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pig ear blends in with your color!
    You look very handsome with it hanging from your mouth like that!

    ReplyDelete