Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Catch-up, My first Christmas!!

On Christmas Day, Mom woke up way too early (again!), and took this shot of Mt. Rainier from our window:

It was a beautiful, clear crisp sunny day in the PNW, which is rare for winters here.  The house was a little chilly, so I treated myself to the still-warm human bed.

Then we headed over to Auntie Janet's for the Christmas Day celebrations.  This was my first Christmas, so I didn't know what to expect.  When we got there, I was told some Santa character had left me this cookie.

I tried to eat its head, but there was so much frosting stuff on it that I spit it out.  Luckily, he also left me a pig ear (yum!)

Me and the katz got lots of goodies...

Here's a present from mom and dad:


I also got a new twin hoofer, which I proceeded to chew under this tree:


It was such a fun day.  I got to eat all sorts of goodies, go for a long walk, stay up really late, eat more yummies, and was even good mostly (did minimal damage to Auntie Janet's house).  it was a great first Christmas. 
Hope you all had an equally amazing Christmas Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How khool to see woo soooo had a furry merry khristmas!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look like you had a lot of fun on Christmas. If you want, I think mom posted what I did on Christmas... Dad cheated and got us an unstuffed toy with squeekers... I love squeeking toys but my big sis Nala likes to take the stuffing out of them.

    Hope you have a happy new year!
    Tanner

    ReplyDelete