Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bitter cold and breezy, with a 35 % chance furriends at the dog park

Saturday was pretty cold, but a few others dared the weather and showed up at the dog park:



Later that night, mom got a fire going and I was nice and cozy hanging out in the basement.


Sunday was WAY too cold and windy to do anything outside.  It even snowed a little.  Monday, me and mom bundled up and went to the dog park.  I was a little disappointed cuz I was the only one there.  The sun was out and it wasn't really windy, but still cold.  Me and mom played for a bit:


Then a few others showed up, but no one stayed long.  But, I played hard enuf to sleep for 2 hours when we got home. 
Then today, I got to play at the all-day play place.  Here they are getting me ready to go at the end of the day:

Tomorrow, I'm going to the other all-day play place.  Mom says, 'just to mix things up.'  Only one day at work this week and a whole day with me and dad...just the dudes.  Cool!  Mom says I have a surprise on Saturday.  Hmmm....  what do you think that is?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm!

    Are woo going to get to see Nala?

    Or maybe Sandy Khlaws?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures with Santa Claus?!
    Man we went to Marymoor on Sunday, and it was FREEEEEEEZING. Everytime I tried to leave another dane friend showed up that Darwin wanted to play with so we ended up staying for 3 hours!!!!!!! I was a popsicle by the time I got to the car.

    ReplyDelete