Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It may not look like it, but I'm feeling much better today.  I just have a Biscuits hangover.  Biscuits is the name of the place I go to play all day.  Then I come home, eat, and crash. 
Mom took Darwin's advice and had a sample of my art work checked by my doc to make sure there were no wormies or other buggie-boos in it.  The vet said it was a-ok.  They also told me I didn't look too skinny, but that I look Bee-you-tee-ful!  What can I say.  Those vet ladies LOVE me!!!

I also want to let everyone know that my blog buddy, Darwin, is turning 1 year old in a couple days.  So make sure and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
She also gave me a cool award that I'll make sure to put in the next blog, after I get my beauty nap...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Remi, I am sooo glad that you are feeling better. I am really glad that you didn't have any butt bugs. I am shocked to say that I would ever agree with one of those crazy VET folks, butt I think you look just perfect too. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much looked like THAT the afteroon I kind of took the hour long tour of the neighbourhood!

    I'm glad to see woo impressed the babes at the vet!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: We'll go paw a wish fur Darwin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo...good news and I am glad you checked with the vet. It probably made your Mom feel better. ;) Those humans worry about us alot. Get some rest little bro!

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jieha Remi,I'm so glad your feeling better,yes we R.R are very delicate.
    According to Marja you are just like you should be not to skinny I looked the same at your age.
    And when you sleep we almost look the same 2 little Angels....
    Have a bonybiscuitday,Beaudor

    ReplyDelete