Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yak Chew!!! (bless you!)

So, I was good enuf yesterday to earn the himalayan chewie thing (its made with cow an yak milk, salt, and lime juice). 
Mom said it smells like cheese that was smoked.  I, personally, have never smoked cheese, but thought it smelled good anyway.
I had to do all sorts of stuff cuz mom wasn't getting the hint to give it to me:
Ok, mom.  Sit means 'Please give me the treat'.
Mom, pay attention.  Down means 'Give me the treat'. 
Oh my gosh, we might have to revisit basic training. 
Last chance, mom.  This definitely means 'Give me the #$%!&#  treat now!!'
Yea, finally:
The sweet taste of victory!
It smelled and tasted very yummy.  It was a little harder than I expected.  But, since I'm a powerful chewer, that's probably a good thing because I chewed and crunched for quite a while before mom took it away from me....
....I'm sure so she can use it for a bribe in the future. 
You can look here for a review from my fellow blogger, Twinkie.  She also had good things to say about it.

4 comments:

  1. Remi - you have us so sold on that chew - now to get Mom to find them for us.

    Enjoy and have a great Sunday.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you said $%#(@ and STILL got to have the treat. You have your mom right on the pads of your paw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the things you need to do for a treat! what torture!

    ReplyDelete