Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not ALL Geckos are Green

It's kindof a drizzly, soggy day here today.  After my 5 hour recovery nap (me and Memphis did some heavy duty wrestling this morning), I played with a bday pressie, a blue gecko, from my furriend, Darwin. 
It' real stretchy:
Darwin's mom took a gazillion pictures of my bday pawty, which you can see here,  here,  and part III here. 

One of my blog buddies, Twinkie, just did a review of the Himalayan dog chew and gave it very high barks.  Mom got one for me, which she said I can have later today
...if I'm good.
Tune in tomorrow for my review (assuming I can manage being good today)... 



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure you can manage...I'm excited to try my chew out too! That gecko sure looks cool.

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you are enjoying that cool blue gecko. We saw Twink's review of that chew. Maybe this will be one that Mom will let us have.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie Wow. You sure can stretch that guy's neck WAYYYYYY out there. Looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete