Monday, December 13, 2010

It was a Dark and Stormy WEEK!

We've had rain and NO sun the past few days. 
It's been so gloomy here that it looks like night time at the dog park:

 My furriend, Alena.  Look how dark it is at 0900:

Since it's been drippy and damp lately, mom got this "wonderful" idea to get me this hoodie:
 Its okay, I guess.

It seems to be stretchy and pretty roomy.
 

 Its important to wear the correct athletic gear while countersurfing!

An update on my recent poopyness:
I went back to my doc today and they took 3 vials of blood!
They want to check more stuff and make sure I don't have pancreatitis.
But the tests take a week, so mom will be anxiously awaiting the results. 

We'll keep you all updated.

5 comments:

  1. Pancreatitis?! I hope you're okay!
    When you wear your hoodie does it actually stay on? I was thinking of getting Darwin a coat with a hood since she hates the rain, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it and if the hood would even stay on.
    This rain has been relentless! Im so ready for it to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remi, you certainly look ready to surf the counters in your hoodie! Sorry you had to get all your blood taken! Hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws khrossed your bloodstealing doesn't find anything serious -

    Did your dad find the floooooof I sent in his direkhtion?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remi all you need is a beard and you can play for Santa Claus.
    Hope the results are fine your not still on the chicken with rice are you?
    In 3 days we'll be leaving and don't have internet but Mom will go to a cybercafe to check on you take care my Furriend and a big kiss from Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word... I'll bet you almost fainted after they stole that much of your blood!! Horrid VET hoomans. I will keep my paws crossed that everything is OK. I am sure it is. VIBES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Those cant hurt either. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete