Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tired of this whole recuperating thing!!

Definitely the only good thing about this post-procedure stuff are all the treats I get.  Mom gave me this new thing that I picked out at the Pet Market:



Mom took me to my doc yesterday so they could make sure everything was healing okay.  My doc told mom to put a cold washcloth down there to help keep the swelling down.  I let her do that for a little bit, but it didn't really feel that good having something cold and soggy down there.  So I let her know I had enough:



That's what she gets for using a Winnie-the-Pooh washcloth on me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bother!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Woo sooooo nailed KHUTE in that last pikh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're not 100% yet. As for the Winnie the Pooh washcloth, insult! What's up with that? Hang in there and protect your privacy, um privates. Your last photo is adorable!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold??? Wet???? .... back THERE???
    No way!!! What kind of new torture have these VET folks thought up now!!! I'll bet he wouldn't let anyone do ANY of this stuff to him. I'm just sayin'.
    Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete