Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catch up!

Seems like there's always so much going on during the weekends that I don't have much time to blog.  The cool thing is that dad comes home:

A good vantage point to scan for katz:

A truce...for the moment:

A Saturday walk on the neighborhood trail:

Mom has been letting me explore the back yard off-leash:


Sunday morning, it was raining hard.  Mom tortured me by making these peanut butter cookies.  She got the recipe from Darwin's mom.

I don't know why she didn't give me any.  I thought maybe I wasn't looking pathetic enough, so I tried harder:

That one must've worked cuz she gave me one a little later.  Then she made me go out on a little walk in the pouring rain.  What was she thinking? 

I went far enough to poop, then I was all about getting back in the nice dry truck.

Mom mentioned I'm getting my 'procedure' soon.  I saw her getting me a new windee (beef trachea), but she says I can't have it until after the thing.  I hope I get that thing done soon so I can get that treat!

2 comments:

  1. Woo SOOOOO know how to work THE LOOK!

    But do be wary of The Khat!

    I'm sure woo will do well with the procedure 'thing' - just keep your eyes on The Prize!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remi, Nice to meet you. You have a cool yard.

    ReplyDelete