I received this cool award from Zola, a beautiful Ridgeback in France, who looks much like me, I must say!
So, in honor of the award, I must tell you 7 things about myself.
I'll try to stick to stuff you don't already know about me.
1. I get a mani-pedi every couple weeks:
2. I like to sleep by the window so I can see the sun rise over Mt. Rainier.
(mom thinks it's because I like to guard the house)
3. I'm the king of counter surfing.
4. I get blamed for a lot of things the katz do (like knocking food off the counter...JAKE!)
5. I love a game of fetch (if it's short!)
6. I don't like the water (Just look how dirty the other dog got! How unstylish!)
7. I actually like all the stylin' stuff mom & dad get for me!
Ok, so now I'm passing this award on to 5 of my blog buddies (who haven't received it yet):
2. The Army of Four: they always have very stylish neck gear!
3. Life with Big Dogs: check out THEIR mani-pedi!
4. 2 Sleepy Dogs and Only 1 Couch!: although their mom SAYS she's not a dog dresser-upper
5. Nala: Sure she's my sis. What can I say. We inherited a flair for neck wear!