Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Invasion

The snow kept falling yesterday and, when I went outside, there was a bunch piled up.  It made this cool crunching feeling when I stepped on it:

It was everywhere, from down at my favorite pee spot:

...to piled way up in the trees:

 This morning it was really windy and super cold (mom said probably close to zero with wind chill).  So, before going out for my morning pee, mom bundled me up with my sweater and ear warmer:

I know I look ridiculous, but it's actually warm:


5 comments:

  1. ROFBOL!!!

    'nuff said

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiiiiiiieeeeeeee Remi... you have a
    SHUDDER... SHAKE ... SHIVER
    ** * SNOWMAN **** ** ****
    OVER HERE
    <<<<<< Butt you sure do look warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving my friends! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    Licks,
    Kylie

    PeeS: The secret was reviled on my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have snow......cool man,I love it!!
    In Holland its also possible this weekend,jippie.
    To bad we don't have thanksgiving,because we have a lot to be thankful for:)))
    Give your Mom&Dad a big hug

    ReplyDelete