Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ruffin' It - Day 8 Come Back Here with Our Bling !!!!!

Okay....back to the MT camping adventure....
We got up EARLY in the morning to head up to Hyalite Canyon to try our luck (again) at fishing.
Here's dad and a spectacular view.
Yea!  Mom caught a fish!
Mom was hoping to cook up some fish for lunch, but this was a cutthroat and they're native in MT. 
As dad was getting the hook out of the fishie, it decided it liked mom's pink lure and took off with it.
Guess it wanted to look purty for all the other fishies!
Then, we went to where mom went to school and the building where she spent most of her time. 

And we swung by this store called Dee-O-Gee in Bozeman and I got this special collar to wear on all my camping adventures:
Very cool!!! 
Stay tuned for a couple more posts about my camping in Montana adventure!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a perfect camping collar! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that!! Hope you catch a fishy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess your MOM and the Fish BOTH win.

    I am still laffin my tail off at your comment from yesterday!!!!

    I REALLY like your new Collar!! It looks grrreat in your furs!!!

    ReplyDelete