Monday, May 9, 2011

Hey Dar, we must've JUST missed you!

After seeing Darwin's blog about their road trip, I was shocked when I realized we went to the same places the weekend before.  We had just missed each other!  Wouldn't that have been something if we ran into each other way up there!

 Can you find me in this picture?

                                                                     Here I am!

...must...get...rid...of...these...weird...twigs!

What?!?

A little hiking, one of my favorite things to do!

                                                       Enjoying the smells!

I had to do some death defying navigating....

But the view was worth it!!!!

 My other favorite part of camping....
...napping with dad!

3 comments:

  1. What a shame you missed meeting your furend in the FURS.. tHAT would have been FUN.
    Speakin of FUN.. that nap with your dad looks SUPER FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip you had, Remi. Too bad you missed Darwin. Your peeps will have to plan another one at the same time.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That would've been funny if we ran into you!
    Did you hike up to Fragrance Lake?

    ReplyDelete