Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack!

Mom and dad were gone for a bit, so I wasn't able to get on to blog.
They were gone longer than usual, but I wasn't worried cuz I got to make new friends and play the whole time. 
When dad leaves, Millie usually stares at the door for a while (awwww):
I, on the other hand, get to go play with my new friends at the new daycare mom's taking me to.  She says its closer to her work, so easier for her to get me and take me to work with her 1/2 day. 

This morning I was tired and wanted to stay sleeping in the warm truck. 

But as soon as I saw some of the nice people there, I got excited.

Here's me after a whole day of playing (nice picture, mom!)

Tomorrow, I'm going in to work 1/2 day and will get to see my furriend, Chesty.  Hopefully, mom will get some better pictures (she blames the camera!)

3 comments:

  1. Welkhome Bakhk!

    How khool woo get to have fun ALL day - with Mom and at daykhare too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have MISSED you Remi. Glad that you have been havin fun.. without us... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long!
    Look at that ridge on your back!

    ReplyDelete