Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time to Build an Ark!

It seems like its been raining for 40 days and 40 nights here in the Seattle area.  NOT my favorite weather conditions.  Yesterday was pouring all morning so instead of going to the dog park, we went to see my doc.  Mom has been checking out my poop again (isn't that some mental disorder?) and my doc gave me some special food and some pills.  He said I (or make that mom) should be feeling better in a few days.

This morning when I woke up mom at 0530 (!!), the sun was shining.  I was all psyched to go to the dog park.  But about 5 minutes later, it started raining (BOO!!!!)   We waited a while until the rain let up, and then went.  It was still a little wet, but I totally forget about it when I'm with my furriends.
Especially when I'm playing with my best bud, Memphis. 
After playing with him for an hour, I'm pretty much wiped out the rest of the day.
Keep your paws crossed for me that it doesn't rain again tomorrow morning so I can go play again!

3 comments:

  1. Keep that rain away, Remi needs to play:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain, rain go away! Just keep singing that -- it should work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even my floofy khoat khouldn't sponge up THAT much!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete