Thursday, June 10, 2010

Separation Anxiety

...I think that's what mom has.  I got to stay overnight at the play-all-day place last night and then play all day today.  It was the first time mom slept without me in the same room.  I guess she had a hard time of it and was worried about me and couldn't sleep.  But I was fine (it was actually a blast) and, when she picked me up today,
I didn't really want to leave. 
Next time I stay somewhere I'll let her sleep in my crate so she doesn't freak out so bad.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww Remi, you are so considerate of your mom. What a generous thingy, this lettin' her sleep in your crate. I'm gonna give you a big Paws Up for that one, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...my Mom has the same thing! ;)

    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know fur sure BUT I have an idea that's how my mom is too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete