Monday, April 5, 2010

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!!

At first, I thought me, mom, and dad were just going out for a walk.   We went over to the park where me and Nala usually play.  I ran around a little...
Weee!!!  I'm off leash!!!
Then I got the best surprise ever!!  My sis, Nala, showed up!!!
We ran and ran...
and I annoyed her like only a little brother can...
Check it out!!  I'm almost as tall as her!
Look at how small I was when we first met 6 months ago:

Nala brought this fun toy to play with...
Me and the moms:
Gettin' a little pooped from all the playing...but I'm still smilin!
It was such a great Easter surprise!!

8 comments:

  1. Fun! Darwin's jealous she still can't play! Looks like you two had lots of fun!
    You're getting so big Remi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you guys had the BEST time!

    Glad you had a fun Easter!

    Chasing my tale...
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Remi, seeing you next to Nala makes me realize just how big you've gotten! Looks like you sure had a fun time!

    wags, wiggles & slobbers
    Murphydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Easter surprise!

    I bet all of woo had fun!

    Thanks fur sharing it with us!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pics of you 2,I wish I could join you some day.
    My mom thinks you loo alot like me,I wonder do you also have bananas in your ears sometimes.
    Think it's normal we are Ridgebacks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a play date, though we get tired to. Why do the humans like that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're Nala doesn't live with you? I wish I had that arrangement, my Nala is still bossing me around!?! She doesn't share my toys, and doesn't know hot to fetch just take the toy after I fetch... ah the life of an only pup would be nice!
    Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun playing with you Remi! Thanks for the super cool birthday gift! :)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete