Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Today's My 10th Birthday!!!

Mom says today I turned 10 years old.


I don't really know what that means, but I got some special time away from the annoying sisters today.  
We went to mom's work place and I got lots of attention from her work peeps.
Then, we went walking at a place where we used to go all the time, just me and her (pre-sisters).



I remembered a lot of the smells and it was nice being back here.  We didn't go very far cuz it was so hot and I seemed to get pooped pretty quickly.


Then we visited Sam, Memphis' dad.  It was good to see him.  I could still smell my buddy Memphis on him, which made me happy and sad at the same time.
Then we went to visit Auntie Janet.  It was nice and cool in her house.  I remember this comfy rug from many Christmases past.  She gave me a piece of 'Kyuc-yum-ber' (which I thought was definitely not 'yum' so spit it out) and some apple (which was yummy cuz it was a hot day today).


Then we went walking in the park by her house for a bit, another place I used to go a lot.  Lots of good smells.  That's where I pooped out a cat toy almost 10 years ago.  Ah.  The memories.  


When we got home, mom gave me this special treat to cool off:

It was yummy and a perfect cool treat (for a perfect cool dog.)  But the best treat today was getting to see people and places I haven't been in a while, but have very fond memories of their smells.   The best birthday present ever!

1 comment: