Monday, April 11, 2016

Surveillance in the Sun

Finally!  The drippiest winter EVER is starting to end!  There're been a few days of actual sun to enjoy while doing my surveillance duty. 

My favorite sun spot.  Perfect for keeping watch over my yard. No pesky tree ratz or wabbits here. 

Sunspot 2, by the hot tub.  Keeping an eye on the front of my yard.   Wait!  What's that?!?!

Oh, it's just goofy sister Nelli.

For the past 3.5 years, I've been training Nelli on the art of surveillance and keeping intruders at bay.  Here she's keeping an eye on the back fence. A spot frequented by tree ratz and kats up to no good.

Her training will continue, as there will come a day when my eyes and ears will not be as sharp, and my legs will not propel me at amazing speeds.  She will need to step up.

But for now, I am AWESOME!
(Shhhh. Don't tell anyone this is the very first tree rat I've caught.)



No comments:

Post a Comment