Monday, September 23, 2013

Dogtoberfest

Ran my 4th Oktoberfest 5k. 
 
This was Nelli's furrst, so we had to go like super slow.  But we finished before the rain started. Then we went to the place at the finish where there's all sorts of human food & drinks.  That's when it started pouring out. Luckily we got to hang out with some furrends in a little port-a-house, where it was dry.  And luckily mom brought us snacks, cuz the human food smelled yummy. 

Me and Nelli were pretty wiped out from the run & all the excitement. Nelli crashed out on the floor:

I prefer something more comfortable (yawn):

It started getting cold, so mom put my jacket on me and I took a little snooze with my buds:

It was fun, like it has been the past 3 years. This was definitely the wettest year!  Hopefully, next year Nelli will run faster and the weather will be more ridgeback friendly. 

Hope all is well in blog-land!

1 comment: